Wednesday, May 18, 2016 / by Tracy Lilly
Welcome to your new home! The discriminating buyer who values quality and workmanship will appreciate this custom built blend of traditional and contemporary styles.
A comfortable casual living space with beamed den and wet bar, open to kitchen and bright sunroom is both relaxing and inviting for entertaining your guests.
First floor features a bedroom with adjacent laundry room and full bath. This is an ideal space for guests or an office.
Enjoy this oversized master suite.
The master suite features a spa bath with jetted tub and separate shower and HUGE walk in closet.
The bonus room is the perfect space for movie night with skylights and closet/storage area.
These large rooms provide a comfortable flow.
Situated on 1.53 private, wooded acres in a quiet neighborhood.
Located in a quiet and friendly neighborhood in the popular North Davidson school district, close to Winston-Salem and Clemmons.
Additional features of this property include:
- Generac 6,500 watt gas engine generator for emergency power, wired into breaker panel will run entire house
- Built in cabinets and upright storage cabinets in garage
- All brick (no sheet rock) double drive-in garage with storage and work bench
- Belt driven automatic garage door
- Double concrete driveway
- Extra wide front and rear concrete sidewalks
- Brick cathedral style mail box holder
- Gas fireplace insert with sealed glass—38,000 BTU—excellent heating source
- Dupont Corian in kitchen with matching beauty ring oversized double sink
- Dupont Corian on built-in desk in kitchen, all countertops, chef’s pantry, and wet bar in den
- Built in trash compactor (never been used)
- Pecan and oak custom cabinets throughout including butler’s pantry
- Built in hidden trash can holder in kitchen
- 10 ceiling fans to match each rooms’ décor
- 5 ft. whirlpool bath tub—8 jets in master bath with neo-angle corner shower
- His and hers separate dressing vanity areas off master bedroom
- Double walk-in closets through-out home
- Large crown molding through-out home, garage included
- Separate storage room at end of large bonus room
- Vacu-flo central vacuum system
- Sentry-Con termite system
- 2 Trane heat pumps for A/C and heat—programmable electronic thermostats
- Anderson windows
- Home warranty through: American Home Shield
- 16’x10’ rear deck
- Decorator lights lining drive way, front and rear walkways
- 11’ garage ceiling
- Leaf guards on gutters
- Timberline roof—4 sky lights
- Security system with 4 keypads, smoke and fire alarm included with system (hard wired)
- Intercom system
Call us today to schedule your own personal tour. Visit AshleyLay.com for more information on this property.
Want a sneak peek inside? Click below to take a virtual tour!
With over a decade of experience with buyers and sellers in the Triad area, the Ashley Lay & Associates team is your go-to source for all things real estate.